L4Y Learning For Youth
Your KA2 Partner
L4Y Learning For Youth is an innovative and forward-thinking art and technology company founded to empower young people and VET trainees to thrive in a rapidly changing world. With a focus on emerging technologies such as quantum technologies (QT), blockchain, digital art, and Artificial Intelligence, L4Y recognises the transformative impact these technologies will have on our daily lives and the skills required of the workforce future.
In a world where technology is changing at an unprecedented pace, we need to equip young people and VET trainees with the skills and knowledge to succeed in the digital age. At L4Y, we believe that by training the next generation in these cutting-edge technologies, we are not only helping them to achieve their personal and professional goals, but we are also contributing to the greater good by solving social problems such as the integration of refugees, asylum seekers, and immigrants, and environmental protection.
– To raise awareness among young people, VET trainees, and adults of emerging technologies opportunities. By providing training and education in these areas, we aim to enhance the employability of our target audience and help them be better prepared for future jobs.
– To help solve the integration problem of refugees, asylum seekers, and immigrants. By equipping these groups with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in a rapidly changing world, we can help create a more inclusive and equitable society.
– Finally, L4Y is committed to environmental protection and is dedicated to using technology and art skills to address this critical issue. By empowering young people and VET trainees to use their skills for good, we can make a real difference in the world and help to create a more sustainable future for all.
In conclusion, L4Y Learning For Youth is a visionary company that empowers young people and VET trainees to thrive in a rapidly changing world. Through its focus on emerging technologies, social impact, and environmental protection, L4Y is helping to create a better future for all.
Erasmus+ KA2 project
years of experience
Our focus areas.
We are proposing and implementing Erasmus+ KA2 projects. A trustable partner for your KA2 projects with our skills which is essential for all projects
Quantum technology deals with the behaviour of atoms and particles at minor scales. It’s the basis for powerful new computers and communication systems that can solve complex problems and enhance security.
Smart Cities and Villages
A smart city uses technology and data to improve urban living. It optimizes resources, reduces waste, and enhances connectivity, making cities more efficient, sustainable, and comfortable for residents.
Youth and their problems
Anything related with youth is our primary focus. NetYouth project is one of our granted project in 2022-R1
Blockchain is a decentralised digital ledger that records transactions across multiple computers. It ensures data integrity and transparency, making cryptocurrencies, metaverse, NFTs, and other applications are popular.
Digital art and AI Tools
Digital art is a form of creative expression that uses digital tools, such as computers and software, to create visual artworks and designs. AI tools are applications and software that use artificial intelligence to improve productivity, automate tasks, and support decision-making.
For a good rank in search engines, you need to be supported with SEO knowledge. It is crucial for the EU-funded projects
Artifical Intelligence refers to machines or software that can learn, reason, and solve problems. We use AI technologies, from virtual assistants to self-driving cars, in various fields to make our lives more convenient and efficient.
It refers to efforts and policies to preserve and restore the Earth’s natural resources, ecosystems, and biodiversity. Technologies like satellite monitoring, clean energy, and waste management solutions help reduce human environmental impact.
- A code career project for high school students
- Foster them for select a career of coding
- A smart city 3.0 project
- Youth participation for developing sustainable green cities
- Create synergy between old and young farmers
- Older ones share their experiences, youngsters share their innovative ideas
- Creating avatars, game items, and wearables in the metaverse
- For art VET students
- and any young artists